The Focal Access 165 AS car audio 2-way component kit is of sufficiently high sensitivity to be directly connected to a car stereo. It has 3-position tweeter adjustment for optimal listening comfort. Accessories shipped with the tweeter enable multiple fitting options with finding the best sound stage.
Discover new musical sensations and enter the world of performance with a kit that offers multiple configuration possibilities to enhance your audio installation. This range's reference model is a best-seller with a worldwide reputation.
Power above all
With these speakers and their high rated power, you can enjoy quality sound in your vehicle. The Kapton-mounted dual-layer 30mm coil guarantees high power handling and distortion-free sound reproduction.
Power handling, great bass and acoustic performance remain the common denominators of the Access philosophy, which has marked its users from all over the world for more than the last ten years.
DFS® technology features robust and reliable cones. Composed with two 90° woven glass fibres and insulated with polyurethane, it resists to extreme acoustic environments and harsh weather conditions.
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Voice-coil height: 7/16" (11mm)
- Magnet: 3 1/3" (85mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Adjustable Tweeter level: 3 positions (-3/0/+3dB)
- Crossover: 12dB/oct
- Max. power: 120 Watts
- Nom. power: 60 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.3dB
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 20kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
What's in the Box?
- Two woofers
- Two inverted dome tweeters (each with 18" length of speaker wire attached)
- 2 Flush mount tweeter cups (installed)
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter cups
- 2 Crossover networks
- 2 Tweeter lock washers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Woofer grille mounting rings
- 2 Woofer mounting gaskets
- 8 Speed clips
- Eight 1" Self-tapping pan head screws
- Four 5/8" Self-tapping flat head screws
- 4 Machine screws (each with a lock washer and flat washer attached)
- 4 Nuts
- Owner's manual (English/ French)