The Focal Performance Access 165 AS3 has a 6.5'' (165mm) woofer and an 80mm midrange, you can configure an installation to suit your desires and constraints. As with the other models in the range, this 3-way kit is a product of the Focal tradition.
Very solidly built, this quality kit brings you high power handling, even after prolonged listening at high volume.
Power above all
With these speakers and their high rated power, you can enjoy quality sound in your vehicle. The Kapton-mounted dual-layer 30mm coil guarantees high power handling and distortion-free sound reproduction.
Power handling, great bass and acoustic performance remain the common denominators of the Access philosophy, which has marked its users from all over the world for more than the last ten years.
DFS® technology features robust and reliable cones. Composed with two 90° woven glass fibres and insulated with polyurethane, it resists to extreme acoustic environments and harsh weather conditions.
- Woofer diameter: 6 1/2" (165mm)
- Midrange diameter: 3" (80mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Voice-coil height: 9/16" (15mm)
- Magnet: 3 1/3" (85mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Separate crossover: 12dB/Oct
- Adjustable Tweeter level: 3 positions (-3/0/+3dB)
- Max. power: 160W
- Nom. power: 80W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
What's in the Box?
- Two woofers
- Two midrange
- Two inverted dome tweeters
- 2 Flush mount tweeter cups (installed)
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter cups
- 2 Crossover networks
- 2 Tweeter lock washers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Woofer grille mounting rings
- 2 Woofer mounting gaskets
- 2 Midrange grilles
- 2 Midrange grille mounting rings
- 2 Midrange mounting gaskets
- 8 Speed clips
- Eight 1" Self-tapping pan head screws
- Eight 1/2" Self-tapping pan head screws
- Four 5/8" Self-tapping flat head screws
- Four M4 x 25mm Machine screws (each with a lock washer and flat washer attached)
- Four M4 Nuts
- Owner's manual (English/ French)