The Focal Performance Access 690 AC coaxial kit has been designed to reproduce deep bass throughout your vehicle. It will be equally at home in your car's doors or parcel shelf *. As with the other products in this range, its built-in filter means you can quickly connect your kit to a car stereo or power amplifier from our Performance range.
* depending on oem fittings.
Power above all
With these speakers and their high rated power, you can enjoy quality sound in your vehicle. The Kapton-mounted dual-layer 30mm coil guarantees high power handling and distortion-free sound reproduction.
Power handling, great bass and acoustic performance remain the common denominators of the Access philosophy, which has marked its users from all over the world for more than the last ten years…
DFS® technology features robust and reliable cones. Composed with two 90° woven glass fibres and insulated with polyurethane, it resists to extreme acoustic environments and harsh weather conditions.
- Woofer: 6x9" (164x235mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 13/16" (30mm)
- Voice-coil height: 7/16" (11mm)
- Magnet: 3 9/16" (90mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Crossover: (4,7Khz) 6dB/oct
- Max. power: 150 Watts
- Nom. power: 75 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.3dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
What's in the Box?
- Two coaxial speakers
- 2 Bottom mount rings
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Grille mounting rings
- 2 Mounting gaskets
- 8 Speed clips
- Eight 2-3/8" Self-tapping screws
- Owner's manual (English/ French)