In addition to its 400-watt power and its Flax cone for a natural sound, one of the highlights of the Focal Performance Flax Evo P 20 FSE subwoofer is its unique slim design, making it light and even easier to install in your vehicle.
Its built-in motor adds to its compactness, without compromising on the power delivered. Its robust shaped rubber surround allows impressive articulation, synonymous with extended frequency response and deep bass reproduction. Finally, the 1 1/2” (38mm) coil on glass fibre stand reduces overheating to guarantee perfectly adapted ventilation.
The P 20 FSE is the ideal compromise for a very compact sealed-box use (6 to 9L).
- Unique, patented Flax cone
- "Dual Magnet" motor
- Made in France in the Focal workshops
- Slim design, even easier integration
- Power and precision
- Woofer: 8" (200mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 1 1/2” (38mm)
- Max. power: 400 Watts
- Surround: Rubber
- Nominal power: 200 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
What's in the Box?
- One 8" Shallow mount single voice coil subwoofer
- Rubber trim ring/gasket (installed)
- Six 7/8" Screws
- User Manual
- Specifications printed on the box