In addition to its 560-watt power and its Flax cone for a natural sound, one of the key features of the Focal Performance Flax Evo P 25 FSE subwoofer is its slim design, making it light and even easier to install in your vehicle.
Its built-in motor adds to its compactness, without compromising on the power delivered. Its robust shaped rubber surround allows impressive articulation, synonymous with extended frequency response and deep bass reproduction. Finally, the 1 1/2” (38mm) coil on glass fibre stand reduces overheating to guarantee perfectly adapted ventilation.
P 25 FSE is the ideal compromise for ultra-compact sealed-box use (12 to 18L).
- Fiberglass voice-coil material, Overheating reduction
- Flax cone, High rigidity, deep and controlled bass
- Integrated magnet, Compact and powerful
- Rubber surround catenary profile. Long life, reliability, high excursion
- Engraved serial number, Guarantee of authenticity
- Woofer: 10" (250mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 1 1/2” (38mm)
- Max. power: 560 Watts
- Surround: Rubber
- Nominal power: 280 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
What's in the Box?
- One 10" Shallow mount single voice coil subwoofer
- Rubber trim ring/gasket (installed)
- Eight 7/8" Screws
- User Manual
- Specifications printed on the box