The Hegel H190 Integrated Stereo Amplifier has DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) streaming capabilities that can play music from any streaming platform including Apple AirPlay. With configurable inputs, a high-end DAC (Digital Analogue Converter), and a front-facing headphone output you can enjoy the ease of use with ultimate sound quality. Available in anodised Black aluminium or White with an OLED display, the H190 is beautiful enough to be the centerpiece in any system.
With a damping factor of over 4000, the Hegel H190 is powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker currently on the market. Plug in your loudspeakers and start streaming music over Apple AirPlay, or any other DLNA streamer, quickly and easily. The high-end DAC ensures precision decoding, providing the best foundation of sound for your entire set up. The 2x150 watt SoundEngine2 error canceling amplifier prevents distortion and preserves the details and dynamic range in the original music signal.
The H190 also features a sturdy 6.3mm Headphone output that is front facing, so you can easily plug and unplug as your listening style changes over the course of a day. With powerful technology inside of a modern casing, the H190 is the Hegel embodiment of Powerful Design.
What's in the Box?
- Hegel H190 - Integrated Amplifier
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Hegel RC8 - Remote Control
- Accessory Box
Technical Specifications of the Hegel H190
- Power Output: 2 x 150 W into 8 Ω
- Minimum Load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (BNC), 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced fixed (RCA), 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 25 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping Factor: More than 4000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 12 cm x 43 cm x 41 cm (HxWxD), 19 kg