A Hegel H390 Integrated Amplifier, running through a pair of Dynaudio Contour 20i - Standmount Speakers.
Available with optional Chord OdysseyX Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Amplifier - Hegel H390 - Integrated Amplifier - £5250
- Speakers - Dynaudio Contour 20i - Standmount Speakers - £4500
- Cables - Chord OdysseyX - Speaker Cables - £20 per metre (bare cable)
Amplifier - Hegel H390 - Integrated Amplifier
The Hegel H390 - Integrated Dual Mono Amplifier is very much at the tip of the spear in Hegel's pursuit of making mainstream sources sound their very best. Meaning the H390 is not just for the Audiophile. It is a product for the entire family to enjoy.
At the heart of the H390 is Hegel's patented SoundEngine 2 amplifier section. The SoundEngine 2, in many ways, works like a noise canceling headphone. A computer inside will sample what comes into the amplifier and compares it to what comes out. The computer subtracts the difference (distortion) and then add it into the music but in reverse phase.
- Power Output: 2 x 250 W into 8 Ω, Dual Mono
- Minimum Load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x coaxial (BNC)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (BNC), 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced fixed (RCA), 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- MQA supported Inputs: USB, BNC, Optical and Coaxial
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 180 kHz
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.005% @ 50 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping Factor: More than 4000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 14,5 cm x 43 cm x 44 cm (HxWxD), 20 kg unit weight
- Special features: Set Startup volume | Set max volume | Software upgradable | Configure all inputs as fixed level inputs | IP control
Speakers - Dynaudio Contour 20i - Standmount Speakers
The new Dynaudio Contour 20i has been designed to surpass every other standmount Contour model that Dynaudio have created. By the way, it succeeds.
Dynaudio is excited to take the wraps off its new Contour i series – an extensive update to the multi-award-winning 2016 Contour range.
The family has been totally overhauled under the hood with advanced acoustic technology trickled down from the flagship Confidence range. The results are plain to hear.
Dynaudio Contour 20i - Standmount Speakers - Colour Options
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V / 1m)
- IEC Power Handling: 180W
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 39Hz–23kHz
- Box Principle: Bass reflex rear ported
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Crossover Topology: 2nd order
- Woofer: 18cm MSP
- Tweeter: 28mm Esotar2i
- Weight: 14kg / 30 7/8lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215x440x360mm
- Dimensions with feet/grille (W x H x D): 215 x 440 x 396mm
Cables - Chord Company OdysseyX Speaker Cables
Chord Odyssey X uses the same materials as Rumour X. Odyssey’s heavier gauge conductors bring so much more detail and dynamics to a system, along with a degree of control and definition that can transform the performance of both floor and stand mounted loudspeakers. Odyssey was launched in 1998 and set a new standard of performance. It’s neutrality, its compatibility and consistency of performance from system to system made it very rapidly a very popular speaker cable.
- Conductor: Silver-plated OFC
- Insulation: PTFE
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. PVC outer jacket
- AWG: 12
- mm2: 3.31
- Diameter: 8mm