A Hegel H95 - Integrated Amplifier, running through a pair of Amphion Argon 1 - Standmount Speakers.
Available with optional Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Amplifier - Hegel H95 - Integrated Amplifier - £1700
- Speakers - Amphion Argon 1 - Standmount Speakers £1300 - £1400
- Cables - Chord Sarsen - Speaker Cables - £8 per metre (bare cable)
Amplifier - Hegel H95 - Integrated Amplifier
The Hegel H95 Integrated Stereo Amplifier is not just an amplifier, but also a complete streaming solution with both AirPlay and UPnP streaming capabilities. The H95 has built-in Spotify Connect for instantaneous and incredibly responsive music playback.
Hegel want their products to last as long as possible. That means they need to be able to change with time. Therefore, the H95's built-in software is upgradeable over the air with Firmware updates, ensuring that improved functionalities and new features are delivered directly to your amplifier, with no hassle, and cost free.
- Power Output: 2 x 60 W into 8 Ω
- Minimum Load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Headphone Output: 6.3 mm Jack (front)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 25 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: More than 2000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 10 cm x 43 cm x 31 cm (HxWxD), 10.6 kg
- Finish: Black
Speakers - Amphion Argon 1 - Standmount Speakers
Thanks to the Amphion Argon1 - Bookshelf Speakers you can experience truthful and complete sound representation typically associated with much larger home speakers.
The strengths of the Argon1 loudspeakers are their reference-speaker quality midrange resolution and surprising bass response. With these bookshelf speakers you can enjoy a powerful, yet remarkably detailed 3D sound in small to middle-sized rooms. Argon1 bookshelves offer you the typical features of Amphion Loudspeakers – neutral and musical sound reproduction.
Amphion Argon 1 - Standmount Speakers - Colour Options
- Operating principle: Two-way, vented
- Drivers: 1" titanium tweeter - 5.25" paper woofer
- Weight: 7 kg (15 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 45 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 25 – 150 watts
Cables - Chord Company Sarsen Speaker Cables
Speaker cables need to carry as much information as possible and critically, they need to carry dynamic information – particularly the micro-dynamic detail that sets the rhythm and structure of a piece of music. Without that, everything is going to sound ordinary and uninvolving.
Sarsen has a white PVC outer jacket, FEP insulated oxygen free copper conductors arranged in twisted pair configuration, it’s easy to work with, very flexible and has an overall diameter of 3.2mm! It’s discrete to the point of invisibility. It can often be tucked between the carpet and the skirting board.
- Conductor: High purity OFC
- Insulation: FEP
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. PVC outer jacket
- AWG: 18
- mm2: 0.82
- Diameter: 3.5mm