The Cento line expands with the Hertz Cento C165 L woofer, featuring the use of non-pressed paper for the cone membrane, a choice that gives this component a natural sound, with solid and controlled low frequencies. The enhancement of the magnetic group together with the specific wide stroke voice coil allows the excursion of the woofer to be maximized maintaining utmost control even in the most demanding musical passages.
- Non-Pressed Paper Cone (NPP) for natural sound and low, powerful damped frequencies.
- High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
- 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil sized for high excursion and wound on aluminium former to guarantee high power handling.
- Compact and transparent three-spoke basket, acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
- Elegant high resistance ABS plastic grille with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
- Size: 165mm (6.5 in)
- Power Handling: 240W Peak - 80W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ÷ 5kHz
- Sensitivity: SPL91 dB
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Water repellent non pressed paper