A lot of time was invested in the research of the perfect material for the Hertz Cento C 165 woofer cones: through a long process of customization of the materials, SPP-M was selected (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica), which preserves the natural sound of the semi-pressed paper and enhances it with Mica powder improving rigidity.
The result is an excellent balance between lightness and damping, essential for a powerful and controlled emission. The oversized ferrite magnet provides excellent control even at higher excursions.
- 165 mm (6.5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed PaperMica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
- High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
- 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
- Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
- Optional elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
- Size: 165mm (6.5 in)
- Power Handling: 210W Peak - 70W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 55Hz ÷ 7kHz
- Sensitivity: SPL93 dB
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Semi-pressed paper+ Mica