The Hertz Cento C 26 OE tweeter features a FEM (Finite Element Method) geometry designed to maximize performances when the tweeter is installed in the OEM placement.
The Cento C 26 OE Tweeter includes a cable with built-in 6 dB/Oct. crossover designed to save space in an OEM upgrade scenario and seperate mounting accessories.
Hertz Cento C26 OE - Product Features
- Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
- Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
- Geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in OEM placement installations.
- Provided cable with built-in 6 dB/Oct. crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.
- Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
- Tweeter Diaphragm: 26mm (1 in)
- Voice Coil Ø: 20mm (0.8 in)
- Power Handling: 120W Peak (Hi-Pass filtered @ 2,5kHz - 12 dB Oct.)
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 1.8kHz - 22.5kHz
- Magnet Size: 19mm x 0mm x 3mm
- Weight of One Speaker: 0.04kg (0.08 lb)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Dome: Tetolon