The Hertz Cento C 26 tweeter features a 26 mm (1 in.) Tetolon® dome and a 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil for a detailed and natural reproduction of medium-high frequencies. The Hertz R&D team worked extensively to optimize the Cento C 26's dispersion characteristics to maximize performance on the listening point, with a natural and progressive roll-off and a natural timbre that favours frequency linearity.
Hertz Cento C26 - Product Features
- Soft Tetolon fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
- Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
- Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
- Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
- Tweeter Diaphragm: 26mm (1 in)
- Voice Coil Ø: (0.8 in)
- Power Handling: 120W Peak (Hi-Pass filtered @2.5kHz - 12 dB Oct.)
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 1.8kHz - 22.5kHz
- Magnet Size: 19mm x 0mm x 3mm
- Weight of One Speaker: 0.04kg (0.08 lb)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Dome: Tetolon