The Hertz CBA 250 active subwoofer box, with the 10-inch driver, features a dedicated high-performance amplification module that enhances all the passive box technologies, such as the 2S²(2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design, the Plug & Play terminal block and ultra-compact size.
The SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block is provided with a single Plug & Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely. The amplification module, with power outputs of 250W RMS, is developed with he-li technology (high efficiency / low impedance), which thanks to the absence of the DC-DC voltage booster reach the impressive 90% efficiency level, very close to the theoretical limit of the D-Class.
The Butterworth low pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cut-off frequency (50-200 Hz) can be bypassed, when used with an external processor with pre-out output dedicated to the sub. The adjustable bass-boost control (0 ÷ 6 dB) at 45 Hz allows the user to emphasize the response on the lower side of the spectrum and the Phase control (0 - 180°) completes the equipment.
The high-level speaker-in input on the multi-pole connector eases the integration with OEM audio systems while the low-level input on RCA is dedicated to the connection with after-market sources.
- Butterworth low-pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cutting frequency (50-200 Hz), Subsonic filter, phase control (0 – 180°), and adjustable bass-boost 0÷6 db @ 45Hz.
- Defeatable filter to use the sub dedicated output of a processor.
- High-level audio input on multi-pin connector for maximum OEM integration and low level on RCA for aftermarket sources.
- ART turn on function (Automatic Remote Turn-On) selectable among: Remote-in, Hi-level, Audio signal.
- Box with ultra-low profile (6.22 in. / 158 mm) in air suspension, designed to take full advantage of the performance of the 10 inch high-impedance driver.
- Down-firing leveling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet, ensuring extreme ease of removal.
- Rounded corners allow easy placement in the trunk and act as a reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonances.
- The exclusive design of the cone, dust-cap, and basket geometry to achieve a wide linear excursion (9 mm in one direction), keeping the depth required for the assembly to a minimum.
- HRC AP remote control included.
- A sturdy metal grille is included, for total protection of the subwoofer driver.
- Size mm (in.): 250 (10)
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 250
- Power Handling - Peak W: 500
- Impedance Ohm: 0.4
- Design: Active Sealed Subwoofer Box
- Voice Coil Ø: 60 (2.36)
- Frequency Response Hz: 20 - 200
- Magnet Size D x d x h mm: 140 x 70 x 30
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Pressed Paper
- Xmech mm (in.): 14.75
- Voice Coil Type: Copper