The Hertz Cento CS 200 S4 Subwoofer offers high performance with sub boxes starting from 9.6 L (0.33 CF). The reduced depth, the compact magnetic group, and the lack of rear decompression hole allow the box to be shaped around the subwoofer, obtaining a depth almost the same as the driver itself, for maximum freedom of installation on any type of car.
The special cooling system for the six-layer voice coil keeps the operating temperature within the optimal range, even in case of extended listening sessions at high sound pressure.
An innovative system of dynamic fluid optimisation and turbulence reduction was achieved, thanks to the spider support acting as an air duct towards the venting holes on the basket. This drastically reduces the acoustic distortions generated by air compression at high excursions.
The cone geometry, the suspension, and the spider have been optimised using FEM (Finite Element Method) simulations to obtain the best performance configuration, which guarantees control and low distortion even at high mechanical excursions of the mobile group.
The terminal block uses solid push connectors that accept cables up to 8 AWG to offer low wiring resistance and maximum ease of connection - even in installations with multiple subwoofers. The subwoofer is also provided with an elegant high-resistance ABS plastic gasket that allows the grille to be fixed to finish the installation.
The optional grille in robust black metal mesh offers total protection for the subwoofer, and an appealing look - thanks to the Hertz diamond aluminium logo.
- Electroacoustic design optimised for enclosures starting from 9.6 liters.
- Fluid dynamic optimisation system that drastically reduces the acoustic distortions generated by the air compression at high excursions.
- Polypropylene cone and dust cap geometry engineered through FEM simulations for low-frequency distortion reduction.
- 35 mm 4 Ω voice coil wound on six layers of pure copper on a high thermal resistance glass fiber support.
- Magnetic group geometry optimised with proprietary software for high undistorted SPL at high excursions.
- Ideal for use in custom boxes that can be shaped around the subwoofer thanks to its compact size and lack of a decompression hole.
- Terminal block featuring solid push contacts that accept cables up to 8 AWG to offer low wiring resistance and maximum ease of connection even in installations with multiple subwoofers.
- Rubber protection of the magnetic assembly and high-strength ABS plastic gasket allowing the application of the optional grille for an elegant finish.
- Size: 200mm (8 in)
- Voice Coil Ø: 35mm (1.38 in)
- Power Handling: 300W Peak - 150W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Subwoofer Magnet size: 120mm x 50mm x 28mm
- Weight of one component: 2.87kg (11.30 lb)
- Subwoofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Polyproyilene
- Xmech: 11.5mm (0.45 in)