The Hertz HCP 2 is a stereo, 400W car audio amplifier, designed to expand or modify with maximum easiness the factory system: featuring pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs as well as high-level (Speaker-In) inputs, for connection with any head units.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
With the Hertz HCP 2 high power systems can be realized: settable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and together with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it also features a Bass Boost filters (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance low frequencies.
- Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat.
- Special balanced high-noise rejection input circuitry on the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
- Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (can be enabled/disabled, with only Speaker-In inputs).
- Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable output stage.
- Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
- Mono operation mode (selectable) to drive a subwoofer or, in combination with a second amplifier, for a powerful dual-mono system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters. The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier.
- Selectable full range power outputs.
|Channel Mode||2 - 1|
|Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC||2 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4Ω)
2 Ch: 100 W x 2 (2Ω)
1 Ch: 200 W x 1 (4Ω)
80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
|Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω)||0.01 %|
|S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V)||103 dB|
|Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω)||200|
|Size mm||215 x 190 x 50|