The Hertz HCP 4 is a four channel car audio amplifier designed to reproduce any musical genre with four separate channels for multiple configurations. Pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs and high-level (Speaker-In) inputs allow for connection with any head units. Built to work both in mono, as part of a three-channel system with sub and front, and in stereo for a powerful two-channel system, the HCP 4 is a unique model in terms of versatility!
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
- Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat.
- Special balanced high-noise rejection input circuitry on the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
- Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (can be enabled/disabled, with only Speaker-In inputs).
- Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable output stage.
- Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
- Mono operation mode (selectable) to create a sub + front three-channel system, or a powerful two-channel system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters. The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier, also providing the ability to build a front + rear or a sub + front system.
- Selectable full range power outputs.
|Channel Mode||4 - 3 - 2|
|Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC||4 Ch: 65 W x 4 (4 Ω)
4 Ch: 95 W x 4 (2 Ω)
3 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
3 Ch: 95 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
2 Ch: 190 W x 2 (4 Ω)
A/B: 80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
A/B: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
|Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω)||0.01 %|
|S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V)||103 dB|
|Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω)||120|
|Size mm||315 x 190 x 50|