The Hertz Dieci DBA 200.3 car audio subwoofer box is an active subwoofer system with a 200 mm (8 in.) subwoofer and two passive radiators of the same size, powered by a 140 W amplifier built-in to the back of the enclosure. A control panel is used to adjust frequency, level and acoustic phase according to one’s own listening tastes.
The system was designed to satisfy those who love the most demanding low frequency in a compact size, for use in any vehicle.
- 8’’ massive motor active subwoofer.
- 8’’ double passive radiator.
- 140 W integrated power amplifier.
- Frequency, Level, Phase adjustable controls.
- Dual speaker input: pre-amplified low-level input (RCA, for Aftermarket head units); amplified high-level input (speaker cable, for OEM head units).
- Single connector for easy installation and removal of the subwoofer.
- Constructed from 18 mm MDF.
- Slanted lower panel to ease the enclosure installation next to the seats.
- Grille featuring Hertz logo, offering total speaker protection.
- Speaker Size: 200mm (8 in)
- Passive Radiator Size: 200mm (8 in) x 2
- Power Handling: 140W Peak
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 32Hz ÷ 400Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/SPL
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Weight of one component: 7.80kg (17.19 lb)