The Hertz DBA 201 active subwoofer box features a double passive radiator enclosure made with solid MDF and optimised with FEM simulation to ensure superior performance, maximising the subwoofer output. The massive magnet of the 8-in. driver provides optimal control during the highest cone excursion.
Extra full set of controls to fine-tune the in-car performance
The built-in 24 dB/Oct. low-pass crossover filter with a variable cutting corner frequency (50÷150 Hz) allows you to perfectly match the DBA 201 to your speaker system. Adjustable bass boost (0÷6 dB @ 45Hz) can add bass output as you prefer, allowing correction for OEM sound equalization.
With the phase inverter (0-180°), you can optimise phase alignment between the DBA 201 and your speaker system, regardless of the subwoofer’s position in the car. The subsonic filter (15 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct) protects the cone from over-excursion and amplifiers from overheating. The input sensitivity control is the perfect tool to maximise the overall system output level while preventing clipping.
Auto turn-on and standby mode
The built-in audio sense circuit allows the DBA 201 to turn on and timeout to standby mode automatically. You can switch off the audio sense function when a remote turn-on wire is available.
- High performance in a compact stylish design
- 440-watt peak Class D amplifier
- Compatible with every car audio system
- Plug & Play connection
- Extra full set of controls to fine-tune the in-car performance
- Auto turn-on and standby mode
- Provided remote-level control
What's in the Box?
- Hertz DBA 201
- HRC 01 Cable (5m)
- x1 Fuse 15A
- HRC 01 Top Mount
- HRC 01 Knob
- HRC 01 Recessed Mount
- x2 Velcro Strips (215mm x 50mm)
- Input Cable (300mm)
- x2 Speaker to PRE Adapters (150mm)
- Size: 200mm
- Power Handling - Continuous: 220w
- Power Handling - Peak: 440w
- Impedance Ohm: 0.4
- Design: Active subwoofer box with double passive radiators
- Voice Coil Ø: 38.6 (1.52) mm (in.)
- Frequency Response Hz: 32 ÷ 400
- Magnet size D x d x h mm: 115 x 47 x 25
- Weight of one component kg (lb): 6.7 (10.54)
- Magnet: High Density Flux Ferrite
- Cone: Pressed paper
- Voice Coil Type: Copper