The Hertz Dieci DBX 25.3 car audio subwoofer box is designed to enhance the audio system performance in the low range frequencies, optimizing the spaces and ensuring a quick, not too invasive installation.
The subwoofer unit, which is the DS sub, provides a punching, dynamic, surrounding bass. The very thick MDF enclosure, thanks to its rigid and stable structure, doesn’t affect the acoustics. The rear slanted panel fulfils two important functions: it reduces back-wave reflections and eases the installation.
- Very high efficiency subwoofer system with superior power handling.
- Very thick MDF cabinet construction, strong and inert.
- Angled rear wall, increases damping of resonances and provides easy fitment in any application.
- High current plated terminals.
- Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders.
- High excursion butyl rubber surround.
- Deep ribbing on the surface of the cone increase rigidity
- Speaker Size: 250mm (10 in)
- Power Handling: 600W Peak - 150W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 32Hz ÷ 400Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/SPL
- Magnet Size: 100mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Speaker Total Driver Displacement: 1.2 L (73.2 cu.in)
- Voice Coil ∅: 38mm (1.5 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Polypropylene with Mica injection
- Weight of one component: 6.9kg (15.21 lb)
- X-mech: 16mm (0.63 in)