The Hertz Dieci DBX 30.3 is a car audio subwoofer box designed to enhance the audio system performance in the low range frequencies, optimizing the spaces and ensuring a quick, not too invasive installation.
The subwoofer unit, which is the DS sub, provides a punching, dynamic, surrounding bass. The very thick MDF enclosure, thanks to its rigid and stable structure, doesn’t affect the acoustics. The rear slanted panel fulfils two important functions: it reduces back-wave reflections and eases the installation.
- Very high efficiency subwoofer system with superior power handling.
- Very thick MDF cabinet construction, strong and inert.
- Angled rear wall, increases damping of resonances and provides easy fitment in any application.
- High current plated terminals.
- Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders.
- High excursion butyl rubber surround.
- Deep ribbing on the surface of the cone increase rigidity
- Speaker Size: 300mm (12 in)
- Power Handling: 1000W Peak - 250W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 28Hz ÷ 300Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/SPL
- Magnet Size: 115mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Speaker Total Driver Displacement: 1.8 L (108.9 cu.in)
- Voice Coil ∅: 38mm (1.5 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Polypropylene with Mica injection
- Weight of one component: 8.4kg (18.52 lb)
- X-mech: 16mm (0.63 in)