To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, The Hertz Dieci DCX 100.3 car audio coaxials are designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability.
A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact.
Hertz Dieci DCX 100.3 - Product Features
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control. DCX 710.3 300 W
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Woofer Size: 100mm (4 in)
- Tweeter Size: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Power Handling: 60W Peak - 30W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ÷ 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 70mm x 32mm x 10mm
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter Cone: PEI
- Weight of one component: 0.45kg (0.99 lb)