With its 51 mm (2.0 in.) maximum depth the Hertz Dieci DCX 170.3 is a “flat” car audio coaxial optimised for installation in a vehicle’s door and/or other reduced spaces, without giving up on acoustic reproduction quality.
A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround, a copper voice coil wound on a conex former and painstaking care in its build ensures performance surpassing other components within the same category.
Hertz Dieci DCX 170.3 - Product Features
- Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Woofer Size: 170mm (6.7 in)
- Tweeter Size: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Power Handling: 100W Peak - 50W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 60Hz ÷ 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 80mm x 32mm x 10mm
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter Cone: PEI
- Weight of one component: 0.56kg (1.23 lb)