The Hertz Dieci DCX 570.3 features a neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a copper mobile voice coil wound on conex former. An extremely light, yet stiff structure ensures linear frequency response and a high sensitivity level.
Hertz Dieci DCX 570.3 - Product Features
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Woofer Size: 5 x 7 in
- Tweeter Size: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Power Handling: 120W Peak - 60W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 60Hz ÷ 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 80mm x 40mm x 15mm
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter Cone: PEI
- Weight of one component: 0.76kg (1.67 lb)