The Hertz Dieci DCX 87.3 is a coaxial speaker combining a woofer made of the highest performance materials with a neodymium tweeter featuring the exclusive PEI dome.
Despite its compact size, the Dieci DCX 87.3 features an oversized magnetic group for ultimate control, still maintaining a compact size. For those who look for a high performance two-way coax, the Dieci DCX 87.3 is able to ensure wide frequency response and excellent sound in any installation.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- Fabric surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Woofer Size: 87mm (3.4 in)
- Tweeter Size: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Power Handling: 60W Peak - 30W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 130Hz ÷ 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 60mm x 24mm x 8mm
- Voice coil Ø: 20mm (0.8 in)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter Cone: PEI
- Weight of one component: 0.31kg (0.68 lb)