The Hertz Dieci DS 30.3 car audio subwoofer offers high efficiency and exceptional power handling. Equipped with a polypropylene membrane and butyl rubber surround, they provide high excursion with minimal distortion. An efficient cooling system ensures optimal heat dissipation, increasing their reliability.
The Dieci subwoofers are designed for use in compact sealed or reflex enclosures; thanks to an exclusive, carefully thought-out design, they can be used in any installation.
- Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powder.
- High excursion butyl rubber surround.
- Deep ribbing on the surface of the cone increase rigidity.
- Very high efficiency, with superior power handling.
- Designed to be used in small sealed or reflex (vented) enclosures.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Venting system provides better thermal dissipation and consistent performance.
- Size: 300mm (12 in)
- Power Handling: 1000W Peak - 250W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 28Hz ÷ 300Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/SPL
- Magnet Size: 115mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Total Driver Displacement: 1.8L (109.8 cu.in)
- Voice Coil ∅: 38mm (1.5 in)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Polypropylene with Mica injection
- Weight of one component: 4kg (8.8 lb)
- X-mech: 16mm (0.63 in)