The new Hertz Dieci DSK 160.3 two-way system includes an adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6” OEM speakers and a cable with built-in crossover for the DT 24.3 tweeter, designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.
Hertz Dieci DSK 160.3 - Product Features
DT 24.3 Tweeter
- 24 mm PEI dome-cone tweeter.
- High efficiency annular acoustic lens.
- High energy neodymium magnet.
- Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- V-cone® for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Provided adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6”.
- Provided cable with built-in crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.
- Woofer Size: 160mm (6 in)
- Tweeter Size: 24mm (0.9 in)
- Power Handling: 160W Peak - 80W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ÷ 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 80mm x 40mm x 15mm
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter Dome: PEI
- Woofer weight: 0.73kg (1.61 lb)
- Tweeter weight: 0.03kg (0.07 lb)
- Crossover weight: 0.16kg (0.35 lb)
- Crossover: Hi Pass