The Hertz Dieci DSK 170.3 car audio systems lets you realize a high quality audio system with the utmost in simplicity. The woofers employ the exclusive V-cone® profile for amazing off-axis response and detailed mid-high range. The TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround ensures linearity and reduction of unwanted resonance, even at high excursion.
High-performance materials, such as the neodymium motor assembly and the PEI membrane, ensure an extended high frequency range. The passive filters are found directly on the supplied connection cables, along with a rich array of accessories increasing the install-friendliness and installation time.
DT 24.3 Tweeter
- 24 mm PEI dome-cone tweeter.
- High efficiency annular acoustic lens.
- High energy neodymium magnet.
- Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- V-cone® for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Woofer Size: 170mm (6.7 in)
- Tweeter Size: 24mm (0.9 in)
- Power Handling: 160W Peak - 80W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ÷ 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 80mm x 32mm x 10mm
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter Dome: PEI
- Woofer weight: 0.53kg (1.17 lb)
- Tweeter weight: 0.03kg (0.07 lb)
- Crossover weight: 0.16kg (0.35 lb)
- Crossover: Hi Pass
- Crossover cut off: 3.5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct