Thanks to the V-cone® and Boundary Free Surround technologies the Hertz Mille Pro MP 165.3 car audio woofers boast outstanding dispersion features and generate high SPL with compact dimensions, ensuring a wide low frequency response, even in cars with no space for a subwoofer.
Optional full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
- Pure copper voice coil wound on a Polyamide former for high power handling combined with very low intermodulation distortion of vocals.
- Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid frequency range.
- “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for improved efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
- High density flux ferrite magnet combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
- Low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Optional full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
- Midrange Size: 165mm (6.5 in)
- Voice Coil Ø: 25mm (1 in)
- Power Handling: 180W Peak / 90W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 40Hz ÷ 5kHz
- Magnet size: 85mm x 32mm x 17mm
- Centre to centre distance: 156mm (6.14 in)
- Hole diameter: 5mm (0.2 in)
- Weight of one speaker: 1.07kg (2.36 lb)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Dome/Cone: Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers
- Xmech: ±7mm (0.28 in)