The Hertz Mille Pro MP 165P.3 car audio woofers' electro-acoustic parameters have been forged to give it the pure and solid sound of an authentic mid-bass, designed for high dynamic systems. The voice coil, with a generous 14 mm height, has a nominal 3 Ω impedance in addition to an increased power handling.
These features provide the ability to maximally exploit the power of the Hertz HDP amplifiers as well as all the 2 Ω stable electronics. The ferrite 95 mm diameter magnet enables a +/-4.5 mm voice coil linear excursion, ensuring utmost control at all times.
The Boundary Free Surround moves a bigger amount of air, and the V-cone® profile improves the offaxis dispersion, the real in-car listening condition. The sophisticated aluminium alloy basket neutralizes the undesired vibrations.
Optional full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
- 3 ohm nominal impedance to exploit all the amplifier’s power.
- 14 mm height pure copper voice coil wound on a Polyamide former, for exceptional power handling.
- 95 mm diameter magnet to maximize the control over the whole excursion.
- Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid frequency range.
- “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for improved efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
- Low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Optional full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
- Midrange Size: 165mm (6.5 in)
- Voice Coil Ø: 25mm (1 in)
- Power Handling: 200W Peak / 100W Continuous
- Impedance: 3Ω
- Frequency Response: 45Hz ÷ 4.5kHz
- Magnet size: 95mm x 45mm x 17mm
- Centre to centre distance: 156mm (6.14 in)
- Hole diameter: 5mm (0.2 in)
- Weight of one speaker: 1.2kg (2.65 lb)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Dome/Cone: Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers
- Xmech: ±7.5mm (0.3 in)