The Hertz MPS 250 10 Inch shallow subwoofer has been designed to achieve exceptional performance, even when there is very little space available to install the subwoofer box.
The MPS 250 is optimised to work in ultra-compact sealed boxes starting from only 14 Lt (0.49 Cf). A typical example is a subwoofer enclosure under the rear bench of pickup trucks, where the space - and the height - are limited.
Mille PRO shallow subwoofers have a depth/performance ratio never achieved before thanks to the impressive cone excursion capacity which is 20% higher than a traditional design.
This exceptional target has been achieved thanks to the ingenious suspension group design featuring a dedicated support structure for spider and coil. This solution has allowed to move the magnetic group inwards, reducing the depth and at the same time maximising cone linear excursion.
- Ultra-shallow overall depth
- 500W continuous power handling
- Optimised for extremely-compact sealed enclosure 12-14L (0.4-0.5CF)
- Air Intercooling Revolution (A.I.R.) prevents air-compression-related limitations
- Unrivalled mechanical excursion, +20% over traditional designs
- Six-layer copper voice coil (38mm/1.5 in.) ensures high thermal capacity
- Non-vented rear design allows reduced enclosure depth
- Robust screw-less mesh grille included with black screws provided
- Die-cast aluminium frame
- Solid horizontal 8AWG spring-loaded terminals
- Metal Mesh Speaker Grille Included
- Size: 250mm (10 in)
Power Handling: 1000W Peak / 500W Continuous
- Impedance: 2 / 4 Ohms
- Depth: 82.6mm
- Voice Coil Type: Single
- Voice Coil Diameter: 38mm
- Frequency Response: 25 - 400Hz
- Magnet size: 134mm x 55mm x 36mm
- Weight of one Component: 5.11kg (11.27 lb)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Xmech: 20mm (0.79 in)