Hertz Mille Power Amplifiers are born to fully enhance the outstanding performance of the Mille speakers. The new ADC (ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY) ensures pure listening pleasure while keeping a compact size with unmatched power efficiency. The heat sink, engineered with double technology, extrusion and aluminium die-casting, enables the Mille Power amplifiers to work constantly at full power without ever overheating, further maximizing thermal efficiency.
The Hertz Mille ML Power 1 Amplifier (1000 W – stable at 1 Ω) is perfect to drive the Mille subwoofers. The filters combination adopted for the Mille Power line is extremely flexible and ensures they can be used in any configuration. The active crossovers of MLPower 1 feature a 24 dB/Oct. adjustable slope Lo-Pass filter to adapt to every need. The control section, protected by a removable panel, can be accessed from the top for an effortless tuning.
- ADC (ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY) ensures hi-end acoustic response with unmatched power efficiency
- Thermally optimized double extruded heat sink featuring die-cast aluminium ergonomic terminals
- Stable at 1Ω to drive safely Mille subwoofers
- Optional HRC BM for subwoofer volume control
- 24 dB/Oct. continuously adjustable (50 to 500Hz) Lo-Pass filters and 24dB/Oct. subsonic filter (18 to 40Hz)
- Variable phase control with 0–180°continuity to optimize low frequencies
- ML Power IN with balanced Speaker In inputs for an increased noise rejection and RCA In
- Operating status real time monitoring through 4 LEDs
- Pre-out full range outputs also available with Speaker In inputs
- ART™ (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off)
- ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY - Ensures pure listening pleasure while keeping a compact size with unmatched power efficiency.
- LEDS STATUS DISPLAY - It monitors the amplifiers operating status in real time pointing out possible faults such as overheating, excessive loads on the outputs or short-circuits on cables or loudspeakers. This information allows the user to identify possible issues with the installation and to intervene before the amplifier goes into protection to prevent any damages.
- HDP IN & ART(TM) - The ML Power IN module features a Speaker In input (with balanced circuitry minimizing noise) for OEM head units and an RCA IN input for aftermarket sources. When the Speaker In is used, the ART™ function (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) is enabled, managing the amplifier remote turn on to avoid unpleasant “bumps”.
- ADVANCED HEATSINK - The heat sink, engineered with double technology, extrusion and aluminium die-casting, enables the Mille Power amplifiers to work constantly at full power without ever overheating, further maximizing thermal efficiency.
Output Power (RMS)
@ 14.4 VDC
|1 Ch 600 W x 1 (4Ω)
1 Ch 1000 W x 1 (2Ω)
1 Ch 1000 W x 1 (1Ω)
Distortion - THD
(100Hz @ 4Ω)
(A weighted @ 1V)
(100Hz @ 4Ω)
Size W x D x H
|170 x 349 x 46.70 (6.69 x 13.74 x 1.84)|