The ultra-versatile Hertz Mille ML Power 5 Amplifier (100 W x 4 + 550 W 2 Ω) provides the ability to drive a Mille system including the subwoofer. The HRC BM (Hertz Remote Control Bass Management), low frequencies level remote control, is optional.
Hertz Mille power amplifiers are born to fully enhance the outstanding performance of the Mille speakers. The new ADC (ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY) ensures pure listening pleasure while keeping a compact size with unmatched power efficiency. The heat sink, engineered with double technology, extrusion and aluminium die-casting, enables the Mille Power amplifiers to work constantly at full power without ever overheating, further maximizing thermal efficiency.
- ADC (ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY) ensures hi-end acoustic response with unmatched power efficiency
- Thermally optimized double extruded heat sink featuring die-cast aluminium ergonomic terminals
- 100 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (2Ω) RMS power boasting hi-end quality
- Optional HRC BM for subwoofer volume control
- Highly flexible crossover system allows full range or Hi-pass 12 dB/Oct. filter on A & B channels for front + rear configurations or Hi-Pass + Band-Pass on A & B channels for multichannel configurations and Lo-Pass 24 dB/ Oct filter on C channel for optimal subwoofer control
- 3-Channel mode switch is provided to easily set up the amplifier for high power front speaker system + subwoofer to achieve up to 200 W x 2 (4Ω) + 550 W x 1 (2 Ω).
- ML Power IN with balanced Speaker In inputs for an increased noise rejection and RCA In
- Operating status real time monitoring through 4 LEDs
- Full range Pre-out also available when using Speaker Level In inputs
- ART™ (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off)
- ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY - Ensures pure listening pleasure while keeping a compact size with unmatched power efficiency.
- LEDS STATUS DISPLAY - It monitors the amplifiers operating status in real time pointing out possible faults such as overheating, excessive loads on the outputs or short-circuits on cables or loudspeakers. This information allows the user to identify possible issues with the installation and to intervene before the amplifier goes into protection to prevent any damages.
- HDP IN & ART(TM) - The ML Power IN module features a Speaker In input (with balanced circuitry minimizing noise) for OEM head units and an RCA IN input for aftermarket sources. When the Speaker In is used, the ART™ function (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) is enabled, managing the amplifier remote turn on to avoid unpleasant “bumps”.
- ADVANCED HEATSINK - The heat sink, engineered with double technology, extrusion and aluminium die-casting, enables the Mille Power amplifiers to work constantly at full power without ever overheating, further maximizing thermal efficiency.
|Channel mode||5 - 3|
Output Power (RMS)
@ 14.4 VDC
|5 Ch 70 W x 4 + 380 W x 1 (4Ω)
5 Ch 100 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
3 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ω) + 380 W x 1 (4Ω)
3 Ch 200 W x 2 (4Ω) + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
A Ch: 40 ÷ 150 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct. - B Ch: 80 ÷ 3.3k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
C Ch: 40 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
A Ch: 40 ÷ 150 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct. - 80 ÷ 3.3k Hz (LO) @ 12 dB/Oct.
Distortion - THD
(100Hz @ 4Ω)
(A weighted @ 1V)
|100 dB A & B Ch - 106 dB C Ch|
(100Hz @ 4Ω)
|50 A & B Ch - 90 C Ch|
Size W x D x H
|170 x 349 x 46.70 - (6.69' x 13.74' x 1.84')|