The iFi Pro iDSD Signature is iFi's new flagship reference class DAC / Streamer / Pre-Amp. The Signature edition builds on the strengths of the original, multi-award winning Pro iDSD.
It continues to cater for those who love good music delivered at the highest quality.
Use the Pro iDSD Signature as a standalone unit, a DAC/preamp, a network streamer and a headphone amplifier.
Upgraded over the Original iDSD
The Pro iDSD Signature has:
- a sonically darker background and a punchier bass
- upgraded power -supply components to lower the overall system noise by 300%
- precisely matched NOS GE5670s tubes
- added support for USB1.0 (PS4/PS5)
- a new aluminium remote control
A top-of the range iPower Elite power supply included.
Stacked with Tech
The Pro iDSD Signature uses a quad-stack DAC – 4 x DACs in an interleaved configuration – to deliver exceptional resolution.
The powerful XMOS XU216 X-Core 200 series chipset processes incoming digital data and enables the Pro iDSD Signature to provide state of the art audio support – from MP3, 32-bit/768kHz PCM, DSD512, 2xDXD and full MQA decoding.
Thanks to the Crysopeia FPGA Digital Engine the Pro iDSD Signature brings studio grade DSD remastering to a wider audience. It can upconvert PCM and DSD files to DSD512 and DSD1024.
And all controlled from an app in the palm of your hand.
Rear Panel Connections
The Pro iDSD Signature, like its predecessor, takes sonic tailoring to the extreme.
Listen to the your music to in solid-state, tube or tube+ modes, your choice, all at the flick of a switch.
Our Crysopeia FPGA Digital Engine strikes again as it enables the Pro iDSD Signature to offer several options when it comes to digital filtering. The GTO filter adds gravitas and a new dimension, and while the Bit Perfect, Bit Perfect+, Apodising and Transient Aligned filters give you even more choices to tweak the sound.
The discrete, fully balanced Class A amplifier stage offers adjustable gain.
- Sample Rates: PCM 768kHz / DSD 49.152MHz (DSD 1024) / MQA 352.8KHz/DXD (2xDXD)
- Inputs: USB / AES3 (XLR) / S/PDIF (coaxial/optical combo) BNC / Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Micro SD
- Filters: Bit Perfect / Bit Perfect+ / Gibbs Transient Optimised / Apodising / Transient Aligned
- Gain: User-Selectable: 0dB, 9dB and 18dB (Headphone Section)
- Dynamic Range: 119dBA (Solid-State, PCM, -60dBFS)
- Output Power: (16, balanced/single-ended): >4,200mW /1>1,575mW
- Output Voltage: (600, balanced/single-ended): >11.7V / >5.9V
- Input Voltage (Pro iDSD): DC 9V/6.7A – 18V/3.35A
- Input Voltage (iPower Elite): AC 85 – 265V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: < 22W idle, 50W max
- Dimensions: 213 x 220x 63 mm
- Net Weight: 1980 g