The JL Audio C1 Component Tweeters are engineered to deliver refined performance, with excellent off-axis response and high-frequency extension. Utilising true, edge driven 1.0-inch aluminum domes with silk suspensions, the C1-100ct component tweeters provide smooth, detailed reproduction of treble frequencies from 3.6 – 22 kHz.
The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures to fit a wide variety of installation needs. Inline, outboard, 12 dB / octave, high-pass filters are included to ensure smooth response and reliability. These filters also are equipped with Advanced Tweeter Protection Circuitry to improve power handling and reliability.
Sold as a pair. Surface-mount and flush-mount fixtures and grilles are included.
What's in the Box?
- Two (2) C1-100ct 1.0-inch (25 mm) tweeters
- Two (2) surface-mount tweeter fixtures
- Two (2) C1-100cthp in-line, high-pass filters on 4 ft. (1.2 m) wire harnesses
- Two (2) metal spring clips (for tweeter flush-mounting)
- Four (4) #6 x .625-inch (22 mm) sheet metal screws
- Two (2) 10mm stud bolts with fixed M4 nut
- Two (2) 25mm stud bolts with fixed M4 nut
- Two (2) M5 nuts
- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 20-60 Watts / ch. (RMS)
- Efficiency: 91.5 dB @ 1W / 1m | 97.5 dB @ 1W / 0.5m
- Sensitivity: 94.5 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 3.6 kHz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB