The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
The JL Audio C2-525 2-Way Component Speaker System features 5.25-inch (130 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
C2 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Three levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as a tweeter protector.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
What's in the Box?
- Two C2-525cw 5.25-inch (130 mm) Woofers
- Two C2-075ct 0.75-inch (19 mm) Tweeters
- Two C2-525-XO Crossover Networks
- Two Flush-Mount Tweeter Fixtures
- Two Surface-Mount Tweeter Fixtures
- Two Metal Spring Clips for Tweeter Fixtures
- Two Grille Assemblies
- Two Self-Adhesive JL Audio Nameplates for Grilles
- Twelve #8 x 1.2 inch (30 mm) Sheet Metal Screws
- Four #6 x 1-inch (25 mm) Sheet Metal Screws
- Two 1.18-inch (30 mm) Machine Screws
- Eight Mounting Clips for Woofer Mounting
- Two 4.7 mm Female Crimpable Connectors
- Two 2.8 mm Female Crimpable Connectors
- Two 4.7 Male Crimpable Connectors
- Two 2.8 mm Male Crimpable Connectors
- Twelve Crimpable Spade Connectors
- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 15-100 Watts per channel (RMS)
- Efficiency: 89.0 dB @ 1W/1m | 95.0 dB @ 1W/0.5m
- Sensitivity: 92.0 dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 63 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB