The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
The JL Audio C2-600 Component Speaker System features 6-inch (150 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6-inch (150 mm) format is a direct fit in many Japanese vehicles where a full-size 6.5-inch speaker (165 mm) will not fit without modification. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6-inch (150 mm) speaker.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
C2 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Three levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as a tweeter protector.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
What's in the Box?
- Two C2-600cw 6-inch (165 mm) Woofers
- Two C2-075ct 0.75-inch (19 mm) Tweeters
- Two C2-600-XO Crossover Networks
- Two Flush-Mount Tweeter Fixtures
- Two Surface-Mount Tweeter Fixtures
- Two Metal Spring Clips for Tweeter Fixtures
- Two Grille Assemblies
- Two Self-Adhesive JL Audio Nameplates for Grilles
- Twelve #8 x 1.2 inch (30 mm) Sheet Metal Screws
- Four #6 x 1-inch (25 mm) Sheet Metal Screws
- Two 1.18-inch (30 mm) Machine Screws
- Eight Mounting Clips for Woofer Mounting
- Two 4.7 mm Female Crimpable Connectors
- Two 2.8 mm Female Crimpable Connectors
- Two 4.7 Male Crimpable Connectors
- Two 2.8 mm Male Crimpable Connectors
- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 15-100 Watts per channel (RMS)
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1W/1m | 96.5 dB @ 1W/0.5m
- Sensitivity: 93.5 dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB