The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs.
The JL Audio C2-650x Coaxial Speaker System features 6.5-inch (165 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker.
Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
What's in the Box?
- Two C2-650x 6.5-inch (165mm) Coaxial loudspeakers
- Two Grille Assemblies
- Eight #8 x 1 1/4-inch (30mm) sheet metal screws
- Eight Mounting Clips
- Two 5.2 mm female crimpable connectors
- Two 2.8 mm female crimpable connectors
- Two self-adhesive JL Audio logo name badges
- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 15-100 Watts per channel (RMS)
- Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1W/1m | 97.0 dB @ 1W/0.5m
- Sensitivity: 94.0 dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB