The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs.
The JL Audio C2-690tx Triaxial Speaker System features 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles.
The Mid-Range driver is ferrofluid-cooled, with a 2-inch Mylar® cone diaphragm to smoothly bridge the gap between the woofer and the dome tweeter.
Tweeters are mounted next to the mid-range driver and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
What's in the Box?
- Two C2-690tx 6 x 9 inch (150 x 230 mm) 3-Way Loudspeakers
- Two Grilles Assemblies
- Two Bottom-Mount Spacer Assemblies
- Eight #8 x 2-inch (51 mm) Sheet Metal Screws
- Eight Mounting Clips
- Two 5.2 mm Female Crimpable Connectors
- Two 2.8 mm Female Crimpable Connectors
- Two self-adhesive JL Audio Logo name badges
- Continuous Power Handling: 70 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 15-125 Watts per channel (RMS)
- Efficiency: 93 dB @ 1W/1m | 99 dB @ 1W/0.5m
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 KHz (± 3 dB)