JL Audio's patented High Output Enclosures are designed to deliver the ultimate high-performance bass experience with a rare combination of superb sound quality and awesome output.
JL Audio's patented, chamber-coupled port design (U.S. patent #6,625,292) wraps around the inner enclosure boundary and terminates just above the woofer, coupling the port output to the woofer's direct output. This also provides the necessary surface area and port length to maximize the performance of the W7AE driver.
The JL Audio HO Wedge HO112R-W7AE Ported Subwoofer Enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum ported alignment for the 12W7AE-3 and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. The high power handling of the 12W7AE, combined with the efficiency of this subwoofer system, produce a devastating performance combination.
This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. While no grille is provided, the recessed mounting baffle provides some protection for the woofer.
The angled-back design saves precious cargo space by allowing the enclosure to fit tightly against the back of a vehicle's rear seat.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 1000 W
- System Nominal Impedance: 3 Ω
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Finish: Dark gray carpet with black insert
- Grille Included: No
- External Width (W): 34.0 in / 864 mm
- External Height (H): 17.0 in / 432 mm
- External Depth (D1): 20.5 in / 521 mm
- External Top Surface Depth (D2): 14.5 in / 368 mm
- Net Weight: 119.0 lb / 53.95 kg