The JL Audio HO Wedge HO112RG-12W3v3 Ported Enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum ported alignment for the 12W3v3, and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. This efficient system will produce superb output with as little as 150W of amplifier power, but performs best with 300 - 500 W of power.
This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Three solid aluminum bars provide stylish and rugged woofer protection.
The angled-back design saves precious cargo space by allowing the enclosure to fit tightly against the back of a vehicle's rear seat.
JL Audio's patented High Output Enclosures are designed to deliver the ultimate high-performance bass experience with a rare combination of superb sound quality and awesome output.
JL Audio's patented, chamber-coupled port design (U.S. patent #6,625,292) wraps around the inner enclosure boundary and terminates on one side of the woofer, coupling the port output to the woofer's direct output. This also provides the necessary surface area and port length to maximize the performance of the W3v3 driver.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 500 W
- System Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Finish: Dark gray carpet with black insert
- Grille Included: Aluminium Bar Grille
- External Width (W): 32.25 in / 819 mm
- External Height (H): 15.25 in / 387 mm
- External Depth (D1): 13.5 in / 343 mm
- External Top Surface Depth (D2): 7.5 in / 190.5 mm
- Net Weight: 46.9 lb / 21.27 kg