In the JL Audio PowerWedge+™ ACS110LG-TW1 Subwoofer Enclosure, the power is built right into the subwoofer system. Housing a proprietary Class D amplifier, this subwoofer system employs our exclusive DCD™ amplifier technology to extract maximum output from its specially engineered, ultra low-impedance TW1 driver. By combining direct power conversion with an ultra-high current output section, DCD™ amplifiers are free of conventional switching power supplies, enabling them to generate remarkable power with unprecedented efficiency.
Harnessing the performance and insanely small box requirements of the TW1 Subwoofer, this subwoofer system is designed to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 5 inches (127 mm) deep. Its low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW1 driver and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening.
Integration to OEM and aftermarket head units is a snap thanks to a variety of input options and automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC offset sensing). Also included is a variable frequency low-pass filter (50-200 Hz), along with output polarity control switch. Adding an optional RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately) lets you control subwoofer levels directly from the driver’s seat. A quick-disconnect power connector makes it easy to remove the subwoofer when you need the extra space.
Note: DCD™ amplified systems use very specific components. Never use a DCD™ amplifier or its companion subwoofer(s) with incompatible, non-DCD™ products. Doing so will void the warranty and may cause severe damage.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): Built-in amplifier 400 W @ 0.25 Ω
- System Nominal Impedance: 0.25 Ω
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 70 mV - 1.40 V RMS
- Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs: 280 mV - 5.4 V RMS
- Recommended Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 8 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 30 A (ATO or ATC)
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Finish: Black carpet
- Grille Included: Black Steel Mesh
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope(s): 12 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 200 Hz
- Output Polarity Switch: Yes
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: Optional (RBC-1)
- External Width (W): 18.5 in / 470 mm
- External Height (H): 11.125 in / 283 mm
- External Depth (D): 5.0 in / 127 mm
- Net Weight: 20.1 lb / 9.12 kg