Morel does not believe in a one size fits all approach. This philosophy triggered the development of the Morel Virtus Nano MW6 woofers. It represents the essence of Morel's innovative quest to push acoustic and mechanical boundaries and offer practical solutions to car audio enthusiasts.
Carbon Fiber Cone
Derived from the drivers of Morel's award-winning fat lady speaker system, this cone design is comprised of two exterior carbon fiber skins sandwiching a layer of Rohacell, a high strength, featherweight foam. The combination forms a cone that is light, strong and properly damped for naturally uncolored audio reproduction.
Grand Dome Geometry
Grand Dome Geometry membrane technology is a stiff, convex cone design that provides excellent off-axis performance enabling multiple speaker mount locations in the car. The well-damped, stiff cone design allows the speaker to produce excellent mid-bass frequencies.
- Nominal Impedance (Ohm): 4
- Power Handling Wrms: 100
- Max Transient Power Handling Wrms: 300
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1M) dB: 88
- Frequency Response: 50 - 5500
- Resonant Frequency Fs Hz: 68
- Voice Coil Diameter mm (inch): 54 (2.16)
- Voice Coil Height mm (inch): 9.5 (0.4)
- Voice Coil Type/Former: Aluminium
- Voice Coil Wire: Hexatech Aluminium
- DC Resistance (ohm): 3
- Magnet System: Neodymium Vented
- Cone Type: Carbon Cone
- Cone Material: Carbon + Foam Core
- Unit Diameter mm (inch): 137 (5.48)
- Net Weight Kg: 0.450