The Pro-Ject MaiA (My Audio Integrated Amplifier) S3 is the all in one solution for your hifi system. Not only was the circuit design reworked, also the case has been significantly changed and the MaiA S3 uses Pro-Ject's new S3 case.
Due to the bigger size Pro-Ject were able to improve the circuit board layout in terms of electromagnetical interference. With its 8 inputs you are ready for any kind of source device. It offers a phono RCA input for MM, MI or high output MC cartridges as well as three line RCA inputs for e.g. the CD Box S3.
You can also connect digital sources like your TV or a CD transport via the coax or optical S/PDIF inputs and use the MaiA S3 DAC with a quality up to 24bit and 192kHz. If you want to stream your music from your mobile phone, tablet or pc you can simply connect to the high definition AptX HD capable Bluetooth 5.0 input with a sound quality up to 24-bit & 48kHz which is better than the standard CD quality.
MaiA S3 - Outputs
The Pro-Ject MaiA S3 also provides versatile output options. Use your favourite headphones to privately enjoy your favourite tracks or connect your speakers with the 4 mm banana plugs and the low noise amplifier will do the rest and provides you musical sound with lifelike characteristics.
The variable RCA output also allows you to include a subwoofer or another power amplifier in your setup. This new integrated amp offers you everything you need to connect your favourite sources and enjoy music in an outstanding quality.
With the supplied remote control you are able to change the volume with the motor driven potentiometer and switch your input. The new MaiA S3 is designed and produced in Europe and is available in a beautiful black & silver finish.
Pro-Ject MaiA S3 - Product Features
- NEW premium S3 aluminium casework
- NEW Bluetooth 5.0 - aptX HD capable (24-bit, up to 48kHz)
- 2 x 40 watts @ 4 ohms
- Dual mono design principle
- 8 inputs (5x analog, 3x digital & 1x wirless BT)
- Cirrus Logic CS4344 24bit/192kHz Multi-bit Delta Sigma
- S/PDIF inputs support up to 24bit and 192kHz
- Phono MM, MI + high output MC input
- Analogue volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- 6.3mm jack headphone output
- Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp
- Remote control included
- Rigid aluminium casing protects against interference
- Power Output: 2x 23W / 40W at 8 / 4ohms (1% THD)
- Frequency Response (20Hz - 20kHz): <-0.5dB @4ohm
- Channel Separation: - 69dB at 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 97dB (101dB- "A" weighted) @4ohm
- THD: < 0.04% at 10W / 4 ohms
- Headphone Amplifier: 2x 75mW at 32ohm (1%THD)
- Headphone Output: 6.3mm Jack (16 – 600ohms)
- Analogue Inputs: 3x Pair RCA, 1x phono MM (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: RCA coax, 2 x Toslink, Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX)
- D/A-Converter: Cirrus Logic CS4344 24bit/192kHz
- Variable Output: 1x pair RCA
- Speaker Connectors: 4mm Ø banana plugs, spades connectors or naked wire
- Power Supply: 20V/3A DC;100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 watts
- Dimensions WxHxD: 206 x 55 x 153 (176mm with sockets)
- Battery Remote Control: 1 x CR2032 / 3V or CR2025 / 3V
- Weight: 1070 g without power supply