The power supply is a very important part of the audio path and significantly contributes to the sonic quality of an audio product. With the new Pro-Ject Power Box RS2 Sources you can connect up to four 20V RS/RS2 devices and benefit from the perfect power contribution.
Four standard mini XLR to mini XLR connection cables are included in the packaging. A linear power supply consists of a massive toroidal transformer, which avoids penetration of interferences from mains into the audio component. The built-in transformer has a much higher power reserve compared to the standard power adapter. It has very low output impedance and in combination with large filtration capability it can easily manage all power needs.
Sound staging, darkness of silent backgrounds and small detail resolution will improve strongly and contribute to a far better overall performance of each component. Power Box RS2 Sources is made in Europe and available in a black or silver full aluminium housing.
Pro-Ject Power Box RS2 - Product Features
- Powers four 20V RS/RS2 devices
- One power supply for all source components
- Improved sound stage and detail resolution
- Cleanest power using non-switching power supply
- Soft start system avoids current inrush
- Audio type toroidal transformer
- Main isolating transformer with copper foil shielding
- Secondary voltage rectification with precise regulation
- High filtration capacity (10.000 µF)
- Low ESR capacitors
- Low noise components with surge protection
- Rigid aluminium casing protects against interference
- Input Power: 115V/230V AC
- Output Voltage / Current: 4 x 20V ±0.5% / 2A
- Ripple: max. 6mV pp
- Filtration Capacity: 10.000 μF
- Included Accessories: 4x mini XLR/mini XLR connection cables
- Dimensions W x H x D: 206 x 71 x 209 mm
- Weight: 3550g