We want the X2 to lift the incredibly high standards, as set by its smaller brother the X1, to new limits. The X2 is made for those who take great joy in the fine details, the build-quality, the high-grade materials and even more audio performance.
The tonearm is longer - 9“ in length - and the tube has a wider diameter and the carbon/aluminium sandwhich construction results in better internal damping. This also means, the entire tonearm bearing is upgraded to compensate for the extra mass; altogether tracking will be more precise, stable and accurate.
The increased mass makes the tonearm an excellent fit for low compliance MC cartridges. The one-piece design avoids vibrations caused by detachable headshells. The TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by as much as 50%.
Condition - Good
The condition of this turntable is good. It is a customer exchange but has seen very little use. It has a few little scuffs on the platform itself, but nothing you can see from over a metre away.
As we do not have the original box, this turntable is collection only. Click "Reserve Now" to pay and we will contact you to arrange the collection.
We are more than happy to speak to you about this turntable if you want to call us on: 01489 578951
- Speed: 33, 45, 78 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt Drive
- Speed Variance: 33: 0.25% 45: 0.20%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.12% 45: 0.10%
- Signal to Noise: 70 dB
- Platter: 30mm thick, 2 kg Heavy Acrylic
- Main Bearing: Stainless Steel/Brass
- Tonearm: 9" Carbon/Aluminium Sandwich
- Effective Arm Length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 13.5g
- Tracking Force Range: 0 - 30mN
- Included Accessories: 15volts DC /0.8A power supply, Connect it E Phono cable, Record Puck
- Power Consumption: 4.5 Watts Max /< 0.3 Watt Standby
- Dimensions: 460 x 150 x 340 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 10 kg