The stunning 3060S is one of the slimmest subwoofers from Q Acoustics available and delivers stunningly deep and controlled bass to complete the musical and movie listening experience. Available in 4 finishes, the Q 3060S can be wall mounted or discretely floor mounted.
- The 3060s delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
- Other than the main functions, all of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs
Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance
Utilizing the technology that the rest of the 3000i series boasts, the Q 3060S slimline subwoofer is as powerful as it is attractive. With a 200mm driver and powerful 150W amplifier the subwoofer can deliver a rumble of a cinematic explosion beyond its deceiving size.
Beautiful Inside and Out
Q 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles and the Q 3060S compliments the rest of the range perfectly – however can be used with an existing home cinema setup to give it that bass boost its needs.
All of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs and is wall-mountable with an optional, dedicated wall bracket or can be floor-mounted using rubber feet or the spikes provided ensuring room placement is seamless.
- Enclosure type: infinite baffle
- Bass Unit: 200 mm (8 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 35 – 250 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 150 W Class D
- Crossover Frequency: 35 – 250 Hz (var)
- Effective Volume: 10.6 L (647 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D mm: 300 x 480 x 150 mm (11.8 x 18.9 x 5.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)