Tensegrity is a self-supporting structure, made up of elements either in compression or tension, but never subject to bending force.
This stunning structure consists of load-bearing, lowprofile solid stainless steel rods to form a tripod, an inherently stable structure. Thin stainless-steel cables define and maintain the orientation of the legs.
Unlike most other stands, Tensegrity has an extremely low surface area, which reduces re-radiated sound to virtually nil.
It’s less a speaker stand, more an entirely new loudspeaker support system.
- Inherent tripod stability
- Minimal radiating surfaces
- Compliant mounting pads
- Spikes or rubber capped feet
- This Stand will fit with some of the world’s bestloved audiophile stand-mount speakers.
- Overall Dimensions H/W/D: 690 x 492 x 430mm
- Top Plate Dimensions W/D: 160 x 240mm
- Carrying Weight: 20 kg (per speaker)
- Weight: 4.1 kg (per stand)
- Carton Dimensions H/W/D: 780 x 740 x 460mm
- Packaged Weight: 13.8 kg (Pair)