With the Solidsteel S3-2 - Hi-Fi Audio Equipment Rack, the use of structural materials are finely processed and carefully selected. This allows the incorporation of a variety of supports with excellent functional properties. They are able to meet any type of need, both for a common Hi-Fi system or for other settings if the user desires.
The S3 line marks ultimately an important evolution within the Solidsteel product range thanks to its technical properties and what it offers to the listeners. An aesthetic improvement for this category of racks and bases, that has been able to be a point of reference for a wide variety of spaces and locations.
- Tubes: painted aluminum (anodized) filled with damping material
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Terminals: Iron AVP treated with zinc to eliminate the risk of rust
- Shelves: MDF wood, polymer laminate.
- Sustainability for each shelf: 60 kg tested
- Weight: 15 Kg | 33 lbs