With the Solidsteel S3-3 - Hi-Fi Audio Equipment Rack, priority is given to the quality of materials used. The S3-3 is influenced by characteristics of previous welded Solidsteel products and are merged with the technical properties developed over the years from the Hyperspike line. This gives life to a range of equipment characterided by the excellence, the quality and the simplicity of its components.
In particular, the use of finely processed structural materials, which are carefully selected and of Italian origin, allows the realisation of a variety of supports with excellent functional properties. This enables the S3-3 to be able to meet any type of need, both for a common Hi-Fi system and that of a more complex setting.
The S3 line marks ultimately an important evolution within the Solidsteel product range thanks to its technical properties and what it offers to the listeners. An aesthetic improvement for this category of racks and bases, that has been able to be a point of reference for a wide variety of spaces and locations.
- Tubes: painted aluminum (anodized) filled with damping material
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Terminals: Iron AVP treated with zinc to eliminate the risk of rust
- Shelves: MDF wood, polymer laminate.
- Sustainability for each shelf: 60 kg tested
- Weight: 22 Kg | 48.50 lbs