The Solidsteel S5-5 30th Anniversary - Hi-Fi Audio Equipment Rack is a celebration of 30 years of Solidsteel and come from the original finishes of the old-school 5 and 6 Solidsteel line to give homage to those glorious products, originally made with a fixed and welded frame.
The S5 Series products are distinguished by shelves designed and decoupled on two levels. The main shelves, perforated in their central areas, are processed with embedded particulars made of steel. The secondary shelves, instead, via their placement on the new steel cones, generate the decoupling studied for the contrast of component’s vibrations.
When placed on their relative steel discs (S Series PADS), Solidsteel's traditional steel spikes load down towards the ground the set of accumulated vibrations from the whole structure during normal use. This works well to provide high levels of functionality. The aluminium tubes, as well as for the S3 Series, are filled with damping material and through their secure fastening system allow anyone to adjust the rack with preferred heights.
- Tubes: painted aluminium (anodised) filled with damping material
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Terminals: Iron AVP treated with zinc to eliminate the risk of rust
- Shelves: MDF wood, polymer laminate.
- Sustainability for each shelf: 60 kg tested
- Weight: 47 Kg | 103.61 lbs